Dental Care in Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
At St. Barnabas, we are proud to offer a wide array of dental care services, as oral health affects overall health. These include:
- Checkups and hygiene, which usually include a visual examination and a cleaning of your teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry, which helps improves the appearance or position of teeth, gums, and/or bite
- General dentistry, which manages and treats your overall oral health, including gum care, root canals, fillings, crowns, and more
- Intraoral cameras, which take high-quality images of structures in your mouth
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment, which uses custom-made clear braces to straightens teeth over time without using metal braces*
- Periodontal treatment of the gums, which helps heal gum disease and may include preventative measures, medications, cleaning, or surgery
- Pediatric dentistry, which focuses on the oral health of children from infancy through adolescence
- Restorative and prosthetic dentistry, which includes any dental process that repairs or restores damaged oral structures like bridges, implants, and more
- Same-day CEREC crowns, which allow you to get your new teeth designed and fitted on the same day*
- Dental treatment of sleep apnea, which is a C-PAP alternative that is designed specifically for the patient to treat their sleep apnea*
- VELscope oral cancer exam, which uses a wireless, handheld scope to visualize oral mucosal abnormalities that might not be visible to the naked eye*
- Teeth whitening, which involves the application of a whitening gel and then aiming a special heating lamp at your teeth
*Available in Beaver dental office only.
Meet Our Dentists
Jason Strcula, DMD
Dr. Strcula is a dentist at the St. Barnabas Dental Gibsonia and has also been treating patients in private practice for the past 10 years. He graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine in 1995 and later became an Associate Professor in the Restorative Dentistry Department there. He is also a member of the Pittsburgh East Suburban Dental Study Club and is committed to providing the best dentistry possible to his patients.
St. Barnabas Dental – Gibsonia
Henry Windle, DMD, FAGD
Dr. Windle is a dentist at St. Barnabas Dental Beaver who also specializes in dental sleep medicine and the treatment of sleep apnea. He graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine and opened his private practice in 1981. He has also received a fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry and received CEREC and Invisalign certifications.
St. Barnabas Dental – Beaver
Contact Us Today for an Appointment
Stay healthy with a bright smile with affordable and accessible dental services in the Greater Pittsburgh area from St. Barnabas. From routine dental care to unique sleep apnea treatments, you can trust our skilled dentists to provide compassionate and comprehensive services. Contact us today to make an appointment.