36th Annual St. Barnabas Charitable Golf Open
Friday, June 9, 2023
Conley Resort & Golf Club
Led by chairman Richard Andrus, St. Barnabas Health System’s planning committee hosts a popular annual fundraising outing called the St. Barnabas Charitable Golf Open. Since the first event in 1988, over $3 million has been raised for the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund. Every year, the fund provides more than $6 million in free care to needy residents and patients throughout the greater Pittsburgh area. Learn more about our charitable golf outings, exclusive signage and sponsorship opportunities, and how all proceeds benefit a great cause.
Thank you to everyone for your support and generosity!
2022 Bell Trophy Winning Team: 268
Brian Kosakowski, Marian Bucha, Jason Garlitz & Mike Nguyen
2nd Place: Score 268
Fort Pitt Capital Group
Daryl Patten, Tom Fair, Ron Werth & Gene Rodgers
3rd Place: 288
Shorebridge Wealth Management
Win Smathers, Reed Natili, Will Kear & Mark Summers
Congrats to 50/50 winner Nick Blicha Jr.
Kevin Sweeney is the lucky winner of 2 Delta Air Lines tickets!
Format and Prizes
To participate in the St. Barnabas Charitable Golf Open, golfers must register at $375 per individual or $1,500 per foursome. The outing is held at Conley Resort & Golf Club in Butler, Pennsylvania. Refreshments are served on the course, and hot dogs, a snack and signature drink are available at The Turn.
The St. Barnabas Charitable Golf Open runs on a four-player, best-of-two-balls format, with details as follows:
- 6:45 a.m.: Bag drop begins for the morning field, with breakfast sandwiches, coffee, and Bloody Mary cocktails served to-go.
- 7:45 a.m.: Shotgun start is sounded for the morning field.
- 11:45 a.m.: Bag drop begins for the afternoon field, with boxed lunches served to-go.
- 12:45 p.m.: Shotgun start is sounded for the afternoon field.
The lowest team score wins the tournament and coveted Bell Trophy. There are awards for second- and third-place teams as well, plus hourly raffle prizes that all golfers are eligible to win.
Throughout the event, a silent auction will be ongoing, and bids can be made with your mobile device. Be sure your smartphone is fully charged for the day so you can take advantage and test your luck through www.givesmart.com.
Three Exciting Raffles
Your chance to WIN…
- 50/50 raffle tickets can be purchased at the following rates: Five for $10; 15 for $25; 35 for $50.
- PlayStation 5 raffle tickets, $20 per ticket, only 100 will be sold. Need not be present to win.
- Delta raffle tickets, win two first-class, round trip Delta Air Line tickets, $10 per ticket, only 500 will be sold. Need not be present to win.
Exclusive Sponsorship and Advertisement Opportunities
The St. Barnabas Charitable Golf Open is an excellent opportunity for companies across the greater Pittsburgh area to gain exposure. All sponsorship proceeds benefit the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund, and the following packages and signage locations may be available:
Hospitality Sponsors: $3,500
- 19th hole
- Birdie hole
- Course beverage
- 18th hole
- Putting green and driving range
- Silent auction
Tee or Green Sponsor
- Course Sign: $300
- Golf Open and 5K road sign: $500
Yardage Guide Advertiser
- Full-page: $200
- Half-page: $100
- Back cover: $300
- Inside front cover: $300
Advertisement Sponsor: $1,700
- One foursome
- One full-page ad
- 50/50 raffle tickets can be purchased at the following rates: Five for $10; 15 for $25; 35 for $50
- PlayStation 5 raffle tickets, $20 per ticket, only 100 will be sold
- Delta raffle tickets, win two first-class, round trip Delta Airline tickets, $10 per ticket, only 500 will be sold
Together, your business and St. Barnabas Health System can continue to help patients and residents in need. For more information about these sponsorship and advertising opportunities, contact Shelli Sommariva at 724-444-5521 or firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Barnabas Health System would like to thank the following organizations for their support:
Learn More About the St. Barnabas Charitable Golf Open
For more information about the St. Barnabas Health System Charitable Golf Open or other initiatives that support the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund, contact our team today. Located within Allegheny, Butler and Beaver Counties, and serving the greater Pittsburgh area, St. Barnabas Health System offers a full spectrum of care that features five assisted living communities, three retirement communities, a community outpatient medical center, and rehabilitation therapy services