Saturday | October 2016
Kean Theatre at The Washington Place | 5847 Meridian Road, Gibsonia PA 15044
Fashion Show & Luncheon
Join us for a fun-filled afternoon with friends! More than 40 specialty retailers will display clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, house wares, gourmet fancies and more! Plus, a lavish array of raffle baskets and designer purses. Guests can also attend a lovely luncheon and fall fashion show.
- $20 Shopping & Fashion Show Only
- $40 Lunch, Shopping & Fashion Show
- Groups of 8 or more receive $5 off each $40 ticket
- $75 VIP Lunch, Shopping & Fashion Show
Special Guests! Meet Courtney Brennan, WPXI-TV, VIP luncheon speaker and fashion show emcee. Preview Kiya Tomlins’ Uptown Sweats fall looks.
VIP for the Day
Guests will enjoy private dining with wine and coffee throughout the afternoon, as well as premium seating for the fashion show. Tickets are limited. VIPs will receive a gift bag and will be entered into a drawing to win a spa services.
VIP guests will hear from a panel of industry experts: Amy Hart on beauty; Suzanne Mauro will talk fashion; and Courtney Brennan is our fitness buff!
Read more about the Fashion Show & Luncheon in the news:
Flash!: St. Barnabas Fashion Show; Jamie’s Dream Team Gala
Tribune Review: 10 / 18 / 2015
Designer Purse Raffle
- $10 per ticket or 3 for $20
- Three chances to win on each ticket
- Drawing will be held at 3 p.m. on Oct. 17 – Winners need not be present.
Tory Burch York Small Buckle Tote
Retail Value: $245
The quintessential multi-tasking work tote, the York is stylish and super-functional. Made of the highest-quality, scratch-resistant leather in the beautiful color Kir Royale, it has gold hardware and is designed to keep essentials organized.
Kate Spade New York Wellesley Small Rachelle
Retail Value: $295
Luxury sturdy leather handbag in a gorgeous porcelain, featuring a single closure top zipper, drop straps for hand or inside elbow carrying, with a longer removable strap for shoulder or crossbody wear.
Michael Kors Jet Set Jewel Shoulder Bag
Retail Value: $228
Pale gold leather exterior with gold chain strap. Logo lined interior with zip pocket, multi-use slip pocket and credit card pockets.
Artisans, crafters and product representatives, reach out to nearly 300 women that attend the St. Barnabas Charities Fashion Gala. Guests from Pittsburgh and surrounding areas anxiously await this unique opportunity to shop.
Table, Wall Space and Displays
- Tables are 6’ long and will be covered and skirted.
- Placement of tables will be determined by St. Barnabas. All tables will be against the wall and must remain in that location.
- All displays are limited to your area.
- Each vendor will provide a door prize item to be given away at the event.
- The winner will be drawn from names/addresses collected at your table.
- St. Barnabas will provide the forms and container to collect the names.
- Each vendor may keep the names/addresses collected at their table.
- Friday, Oct. 16 | 12 – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 17 | 7:30 a.m.
- Set-up must be completed by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 17.
- Please share available space between tables equally with the person next to you.
- Building is monitored by a security guard and all doors will be secured after set-up.
- Displays must be covered overnight.
Call (724) 687-9140 or email St. Barnabas Charities.
Free Care Fund
Proceeds benefit the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund, which provides more than $6 million each year to needy patients at St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas who can not afford their care.