At St. Barnabas Health System, we are committed to protecting our communities with COVID-19 safety practices that adhere to CDC, state, and local guidelines. This includes the management and roll out of vaccinations, visitations, and ease of restrictions.
Our utmost priority is the health and well-being of our residents, patients, volunteers, employees, families, visitors, and our community.
To view our weekly update, please click here.
Should you have any additional questions, or if you would like to speak with a representative from St. Barnabas Nursing Home, please call 724-443-0700 and request Aaron Salyards, Administrator, or Jennifer Starr, Director of Nursing.
Resources for Up-To-Date COVID-19 Information
We have some general information listed below, but for the most valuable, up-to-date resources.
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- US Department of Health & Human Services
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Pennsylvania Department of Health and Most up-to-date information on COVID-19 for Pennsylvanians
- Allegheny County Department of Health
- The CDC Coronavirus webpage for those at a higher risk of complications
- AARP’s News and Guidance on Coronavirus
- The Pioneer Network Resource Library
- The Alzheimer’s Association’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tips for Dementia Caregivers page
- COVID-19 Guide for Older Adults
- Coronavirus terms: A glossary to understand the pandemic