GIBSONIA, PA., July 31, 2018
Tusca Plaza, an icon in Brighton Township for nearly 50 years, has been acquired by St. Barnabas Land Trust of Gibsonia effective July 31.
Terms of the sale were not announced. Current tenants of Tusca Plaza will continue to serve the public. Negotiations continue for a tenant of the former Shop ’n Save.
Beaver Meadows, also owned by St. Barnabas Land Trust, is located on Tuscarawas Road across from Tusca Plaza. Beaver Meadows is a 75-bed personal care home located at the old Tusca drive-in property.
Both facilities are located near the Michael Baker International property which was purchased by St. Barnabas Land Trust on April 25, 2018
This is the second acquisition in Brighton Township this year. Plans call for the new Beaver County development to mirror the success that St. Barnabas has created in Gibsonia and Valencia over the past 50 years. Residents of Beaver County will soon benefit by having new retirement living apartments, carriage homes, living assistance facilities, skilled nursing care, rehabilitation services, home care and many recreation programs for our residents.
St. Barnabas Health System was founded in 1900 and it annually provides more than $7 million in free care the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund.
For more information contact: Jim Lauteri